The Fall of All Humanity
Main Point: Those who are IN CHRIST are saved from the penalty and power of sin.
- What does it mean to be IN CHRIST?
- IN CHRIST we are saved from the penalty of sin (v. 1)
- IN CHRIST we are saved from the power of sin (v. 2-4)
- The Lord of Armies is greater than all earthly powers
- The Lord delivers His people through His messiah
- The Lord saves for the glory of His name
- The Lord saves so that we can trust Him
- In our weakness we step out in faith (c. 31-33)
- In our weakness we point to the Lord’s power to deliver (v. 34-37)
- In our weakness we rely on the Lord’s power to deliver (v. 37-40)
- In our weakness Jesus is the greater David.