Main Point: Since God is for us, nothing/no one can be against us
And this truth bears itself out in three underlying points.
- The Gospel assures us that God is for us
- The Gospel shows us no one can charge us
- The Gospel protects us from condemnation
8:28- The Promise
8:29-30- The Foundation
those whom He foreknew
He also predestined
He also called
He also justified
He also glorified
*The introductory illustration of a building’s foundation found here.
Main Point- Eternal Glory Makes Temporary Suffering Worth It. (v. 18)
- Creation groans IN HOPE (v. 19-22)
- We groan IN HOPE (v. 23)
- Therefore, we wait in perseverance. (v. 24-25)
Main Point: Conversion is an act of God whereby we go from being dead in the flesh to being alive in the Spirit.
- Regeneration Transforms Our Mind
- Regeneration Brings Life & Peace
- Regeneration Brings Obedience